Congratulations on receiving a C.A.R.E PASS!
What do you do now?
Pass it on to someone who is:
- taking time to help someone in need
- making someone's day with an act of unexpected kindness
- a good sport or teaching good sportsmanship
- teaching children about good behavior
- showing youth how to care
- aware and considerate of others
- patient and understanding
- respectful of other points of view
- helping find solutions to problems
- encouraging others to do well
- cleaning up the environment
- respectful of authority, rules and laws
- taking responsibility for his or her own actions
- giving, positive, friendly, kind, generous, forgiving and/or courageous
And after you've given the pass, please share your C.A.R.E PASS experience on our website by emailing email@example.com. Your stories will be posted and provide great inspiration for the entire community.
Thank you for C.A.R.E -ing!